Wednesday, January 4, 2012

*NEW* Kroger Ad: P&G Mega Event and More Savings!

Kroger's out with their new ad for Jackson stores. It runs from Wednesday (1/4) through next Tuesday (1/10).

Looks like some big deals potentially just eyeing it over!


What to look for: P&G Mega Event sale prices that can be combined with P&G coupons that were found in this past Sunday's paper OR with Kroger digital coupons that can be loaded to your card. Find those at:  http://www.kroger.com/in_store/Pages/coupon_landing.aspx.

I believe with Kroger's coupon policy, you can't use a digital coupon along with a manufacturer coupon. So, see which one could save you more.

I already see a few potentially great deals in this ad. I'll investigate them when I make my next trip to Kroger. If you find any before then, please let me know so I can share them with everyone! Just comment below or email me at mpmcevoy@gmail.com.

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Mike-
    See here: http://www.freebieshark.com/2012/01/kroger-affilated-stores-get-a-free-4-shopping-credit.html

    " you can currently load a FREE $4 Shopping Credit onto your loyalty card! Just head on over to Kroger.com and click on the “Save More with Digital Coupons” box. After log-in (or registering) onto their website, add any 4 P&G digital coupons onto your loyalty card.

    You should then get a pop-up message asking you to share this offer with 4 friends. Once you have provided 4 e-mail addresses, the $4 credit will be loaded onto you card! This credit expires on January 18th, so use it quickly."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew that's awesome. I'm going to give it a shot tonight and then relay the message on here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete