Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Charmin Toilet Paper: 12 Double Roll Pack Over 50% Off!

Another good deal that's part of the ongoing Kroger P&G Mega Event. You know, the one I can't get enough of. This bargain is on the Charmin Toilet Paper 12-pack of Double Rolls.

Love me some toilet paper that's ultra soft... on my wallet!
Pictured above, the 12-pack of Charmin Toilet Paper Double Rolls you're looking for (Ultra Strong is on sale, too). This stuff is regular price $9.99, but until 1/17, it's on sale for $6.99. It's part of the P&G event, like I said, so Buy 4 and Save $4 (you can mix and match any participating P&G products, so you don't need to buy 4 Charmins to get the discount.).

Here's how to make this deal a little sweeter. Head to Kroger's digital coupon website and load the $1.00 off a Charmin 12 Double Roll pack coupon to your card. Click here for a link to the Kroger coupon site.

Here's the Breakdown: Charmin Toilet Paper 12 Double Roll Pack (Kroger)
Regular Price = $9.99. Sale Price = $6.99. Sale Price - P&G Event ($1) - Digital Coupon ($1) = $4.99! A savings of 50% over the regular price!

Like it says on the package of Charmin pictured above: "Using Less Never Felt So Good"....

I think they mean money...

Mike

3 comments:

  1. I just realized today also as I was loading my coupons it asked me to share an email with my friends about the buy for P&G and save. If I did it gave me 4 dollars off my next grocery visit. So that is also now added to my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's buy four and save. You had to share with 4 friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Mandi! Locked that deal up last night and just posted about it!

    ReplyDelete